Comment on page
KPE is the utility and governance token for the KPerp.Exchange.
After staking KPE, you will receive staked KPE:
Staked KPE generates three reward types:
- Multiplier Points
30% of swap and leverage trading fees are converted to $KAVA and distributed to the accounts staking KPE.
The maximum supply of KPE is 5,000,000.
Circulating supply changes are dictated by the number of tokens that are distributed through other DEXs, vested, burnt and spent on marketing.
KPE allocations are:
- 500,000 KPE reserved marketing, partnerships and community development (not allocated)
- 3 million KPE reserved for rewards (as esKPE which can be converted over time to KPE)
- 500,000 KPE paired with USDC for liquidity on Elk Finance
- 150,000 KPE for KPerp.Exchange team (linearly vested over two years)
- 600,000 KPE allocated to presale
KPE token price at launch: 1 USDC
- Whitelisted public presale = 600,000 KPE at 8% discount (0.92 USDC/KPE), 500 slots
- 12% of the total supply (600,000) KPE tokens will be distributed through a presale:
- -> 500,000 USDC as initial KLP liquidity (owned by the KPE Treasury)